Bihar Polytechnic Lecturer Vacancy 2020
- Name of the commission: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
- Name of the post: Polytechnic lecturers
- Job Location: Bihar
All candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with first class as per the Bihar Polytechnic lecturer recruitment 2020 notification.
Candidates age should not be less than 22 years as o the first August of the examination year. Only reserved category candidate will get the age relaxation benefits as per according to government rules. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and personal interview. Candidate will be placed on the colleges based on their performance in the written exam and personal interview.
Bihar Polytechnic Lecturer Vacancy Notification 2020
Written Exam – at first the common written examination is conducted for all the candidates those who are applying for this exam
Personal interview – After the common written exam is conducted, the personal interview is held. This personal interview is held for the candidates those who are qualified in the common written exam.
- The fee amount will be for SC and ST candidates of Bihar state is Rs. 150/- in that Rs. 50 is for bank charges.
- The application fee amount for the other category candidates will be Rs. 425
- Candidates can pay their application fee for the Bihar Polytechnic recruitment exam at any branch of SBI bank.
imp. link :-http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
imp. notice :-bpsc ploy 1