Science Stoppers Launch DFCCIL Batch
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021:- 1074 Junior Executive, Junior Manager & Executive Posts
Discipline wise Vacancies:
Civil – 31,
Operations & BD – 77,
Mechanical – 03.
Civil – 73, Electrical – 42,
Signal & Telecommunication – 87,
Operations & BD – 237,
Mechanical – 03.
Electrical – 135,
Signal & Telecommunication – 147,
Operations & BD – 225,
Mechanical – 14.
More Visit :-https://dfccil.com/Home/ArchiveCarrer
Age Limit: (As on 01/01/2021)
18 to 30 years for Executive and Junior Executive posts.
18 to 27 years for Junior Manager.
Junior Managers: ₹ 50,000 – 1,60,000 (E-2)
Executives: ₹ 30,000 – 1,20,000 (E-0)
Junior Executives: ₹ 25,000 – 68,000 (N-5)
(1) For Civil / Mechanical: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.) in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
(2) For Operations & BD: 02 years MBA / PGDM / PGDM / PGDM in Marketing / Business Operation / Customer Relation / Finance with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
(1) 03 years Diploma in relevant engineering discipline.
(2) For Operations & BD: Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree) with not less than 60% marks.
(1) Matriculation / 10th class pass with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
(2) Minimum 02 years ITI year duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by SCVT/ NCVT in any relevant trade.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
₹ 1000/- for Junior Manager, ₹ 900/- for Executive and ₹ 700/- for Junior Executive posts.
No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-Servicemen candidates.
The fee can be made through online mode only using Debit card, Credit cards or Internet Banking through SBI MOPS.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through DFCCIL official website (dfccil.com) from 24th April 2021. The Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and Mobile number. The last date for registration of online applications has been extended up to 23/07/2021 till 23:45 Hours.
Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the eligible candidate should keep the following documents:-
(1) Valid Email ID & Mobile Number-For proper communication it is suggested to provide personal E-mail ID & Mobile No..
(2) Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour Photograph (not older than 3 Months).
(3) Candidates should ensure that the same photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
(4) Scanned signature.